In a recent survey, 83% of C-Suite executives listed recruitment and retention as their top challenge in today's competitive work environment.
Office space and amenities consistently rank in the top 5 criteria for choosing an employer.
Your office space is the face of your company.
What does your space say about you?
meet The Sound at Cypress waters
The dream of being able to work, live and spend your free time on the water is something the Dallas-Ft Worth area has longed for but has never been possible....until now. Introducing The Sound at Cypress Waters. DFW's first lakeside development featuring waterfront office, retail, restaurants and luxury multi-family. Coming Spring 2018.
3100 Olympus Blvd
- Lakefront office building
- 250,000 SF
- Five stories
- 50,000 to 56,000 SF Floor Plates
- 5.5:1,000+ parking with structured & surface spaces
- Next to a 1 acre park with a 40 ft sculpture
- 35k SF of lakefront retail and restaurants across the street
- Five-minute drive to/from DFW Airport
- Competitive tenant improvement packages
- 7,000 SF on-site fitness center
- Conference center available for tenants
- Loads of amenities, events, food trucks, etc.
Virtual CONSTRUCTION Tour
Click and drag to move around image. Images shot November 2017.
The Sound comes to life Summer 2018.